The Jensen Owners' Club A technical and discussion forum for all Jensen enthusiasts It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:45 am

General Discussion

PLEASE READ IF YOU INTEND TO REGISTER WITH THE JOC FORUM

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.

by zacmarshall » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:33 pm

The JOC Forum is run, maintained and paid for by the Jensen Owners' Club. If you are interested in Jensen motor cars you are very welcome to ask us to register you and hopefully become an enthusiastic forum member and a member of the JOC.

To join, please contact the admin team, and we will complete the registration process for you (there is no automatic registration).

The admin team:

Stephen Carter (VFK44)
Darren Barnes
Zac Marshall
Ian Roberts

Please email the team using

forumregistration@joc.org.uk

suggesting a suitable user name and we will do the rest. You will have to explain who you are and your interest in Jensens of course! (We will be reluctant to register users with silly names who supply no details whatsoever.)

Members of the motor trade are not specifically banned from registering and are also very welcome, your experience can be very useful! Any overtly commercial registrations will be deleted.

And then you can join in our wonderful forum, but be warned, it is addictive!

This is a good opportunity for me to thank the JOC Forum's team of administrators and moderators. We wouldn't have the forum without you!

And to our forum members:

You are members of one of the best 'classic car marque' forums out there. For a relatively small club like the Jensen Owners' Club, our forum is breathtaking, and this forum is the envy (we really are!) of many larger UK-based clubs. The forums of some very much larger clubs than ours are (quite simply) embarrassing.

And that's all down to you, our forum members.

So, onwards and upwards, and let's continue enjoying the Jensen Owners' Club Forum.

Last bumped by zacmarshall on Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:33 pm.
C-V8 II 104/2146 CHJ 948B
ex FF II, Interceptor I, II and III, SP, GTs and Healeys. You might say I got the bug....
JOC Member No. 5061
zacmarshall
Site Admin and JOC IT Officer

Return to General Discussion