Oakland Green

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
Paul C

Oakland Green

Post by Paul C »

Morning all,

I am interested in a car for sale that is in Oakland Green, as I do not have any original Jensen colour charts I was wondering if anyone could send me a picture of a car in this colour.

Thanks
Paul C
kevin mackenzie

Oakland green

Post by kevin mackenzie »

Hi Paul,

I have an Oakland green MkIII, it is a fantastic colour especially as the windows have a green tint as well.

I can't seem to get my Mac to attach photographs, but if you like I can post one on the Jensen cars list.

Regards K.[/img]
Paul C

Post by Paul C »

Kevin

Thanks very much, I am looking foward to seeing the picture especially if it has a Beige interior as well.
Paul C
Keith

Oakland Green

Post by Keith »

There's liitle point is scanning my colour swatch and posting the result as we all have different monitors and what looks right on my monitor will look completely different on another monitor.

To try and describe 'Oakland Green' I would say it's a light British Racing Green that is veering slightly to the yellow side of the spectrum (rather than the blue side.) It's a solid colour, not metallic.
kevin mackenzie

oakland green

Post by kevin mackenzie »

Hi Paul,

Can't seem to get my Mac to co-operate. I can mail you a photo if you send me your e-mail address to:

km@help-as.dk

Regards K.

Return to “General Discussion”