Gosport

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
Ian Roberts
JOC Treasurer

Gosport

Post by Ian Roberts »

Anyone on here from Gosport??

There could be a relocation in the offing for the Roberts clan from Manchester to the sunny south coast.

If so... wheres a good part to live in, thats NOT too expensive.

Ian
136/8186 JOC No.9048
The original Green Goddess - Sweet PEA
kevin mackenzie

Post by kevin mackenzie »

Hi Ian,

I lived in Gosport for 15 years before moving to Copenhagen. Its a great place especially as most parts are close to the sea. I will give you a run down on the town via email. One thing to bear in mind is you will probably need to be a Pompey supporter at some point.

Cheers K.
johnt

Post by johnt »

Ian,
There are lots of nice places to live within easy commuting distance of Gosport, with a wide range of house prices. I live about 12 miles away, so if you are planning to look around the area and would like a local guide, please let me know.
Regards,
John.
1972 SP 131/4971 LRO 731 L
John Tunnicliffe
Ian Roberts
JOC Treasurer

Thanks

Post by Ian Roberts »

Kevin

Thanks for the email and the details... oophs Manchester Blue born and bred so will be careful... I agree Alverton looks the nicest but will be a little out of my price range until I have sorted the house out up here. I will rent or hotel in the meantime.

John

I'll be down on Sunday night for final interview on Monday, and will have a brief look around whilst I am there. If all goes well, I will most certainly take you up on your offer to share the local knowledge. I'll PM you with the details.

Cheers guys :)
136/8186 JOC No.9048
The original Green Goddess - Sweet PEA

Return to “General Discussion”