Jensen's in magazine!

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
Tim SP
JOC Interceptor Variants Registrar

Jensen's in magazine!

Post by Tim SP »

In this months (April) edition of 'Classic cars for sale' there is a feature on the Interceptor.
It largely feature's Colin's Coupe & my SP. Despite Colin talking to the editor, & I had offered to help him in the past with cars/article etc. He still managed to get things wrong. It turns out my car is actually an FF, or the bonnet at least! I'm very glad that the Interceptor has 'equipment levels up to today's LX/GLX re-mobiles' Well, well, time to trade up to a Hyundai Sella then gent's!
Also seems rather strange that the manazines editorial seems to echo my last article on the Aston/Jensen subject.How queer!
At least we got some well overdue coverage.
Not a bad read to be fair, and was in colour & was complimentary of things Jensen, 'which was nice'!
RoverP6B

Post by RoverP6B »

Hello All, I just found the forum. Having my Jensen featured in Autoweek Magazine was a surprise. I was the only Jensen at a Car Show when approached by two enthusiastic brothers from Autoweek. One took pictures, one took tape recorded notes. Several inaccuracies in the article, and not a very flattering photo, but mention of the marque regardless. Enjoy!

http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a ... 5244255502
Mike
1976 Interceptor Coupe' 2711/1960

Return to “General Discussion”