Classic Motor Show at the NEC

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
Davenewby

Post by Davenewby »

Hi to all Jensen lovers. I'm delighted to be able to give you a very brief report on the Jensen presence at the above show. We have literally (within the last hour) returned from two very hectic but enjoyable days at the show, where the JOC stand was very well admired. We had 5 cars, an early Interceptor, a C-V8 Mk3, a 541R, JensenGT and an Interceptor Coupe. They were all in superb condition and created much interest amongst the general public and the "cogniscenti" alike! It was great to meet so many interested people and to be able to extoll the virtues of Jensens to anybody and everybody who would listen! (what bliss, two days talking Jensens).
However, the crowning glory (so far) was at the Classic & Sports Car awards. Unfortunately, the JOC did not win any award, but we did get an honourable mention as runners-up in the award for Club Magazine of the Year! Brilliant Keith, very many congratulations from everyone.
The show is still on tomorrow, Sunday 6th Nov. do go and see it if you can, you will be assured of a very warm welcome at the JOC stand in Hall 5.
Best wishes to everyone,
Dave Newby:D :D :D :D :D
Keith

100th Post!

Post by Keith »

And congratulations to you too David for the 100th Post in our new Forum!

Well done!

Keith
ajm541s

Jensen at the International Classis

Post by ajm541s »

I would like to add to David Newby's comments by saying that I thought we had the best stand ever, entirely due to Thelma and Ron Smith's excellent design and execution, assisted by willing helpers! Superby collection of cars, quality signing and probably the best Regalia stand in the show!
Tony M :P :P :P
Tony Marshall
JML 1967-74

JOC 7828
Richardcv8

Post by Richardcv8 »

CONGRATULATIONS
KEITH

At the NEC on Saturday the JOC magazine was runner-up in the award for Club Magazine of the Year in the Classic & Sports Car awards 2005

As usual keep up the superb work

Richard
:D :D :D
Last edited by Richardcv8 on Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Richard Lovell-Butt
zacmarshall

Photos of the Classic Car Show at the NEC

Post by zacmarshall »

For photos of the show see www.jensencv8.com/nec_05.htm

cheers

Zac
Alan Smith1

Post by Alan Smith1 »

I would like to add my congratulations to Keith Anderson on achieving the runners up position for Classic Car Club Magazine at the recent awards. As we all know our magazine is the best but probably didn’t get first because it already has been awarded that position, therefore I say we still have the best.
Cheerio for now, Alan.

Return to “General Discussion”