1976 Interceptor Convertible 2340/1842

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
interjen

1976 Interceptor Convertible 2340/1842

Post by interjen »

Hello all, I wonder if anyone out there in the world of Jensening could help me in my search... i am researching the history of 2340/1842, 1976 wood dash Interceptor Convertible. We bought it two years ago today (funny enough), we know all of the previous owners and dates of when it was transfered from owner to owner courtesy of 'The DVLA'. We know it was built in late 75 and sold Jan 76 in sebring silver then changed its colour to Stratosphere blue on 22nd Jan 79? We also know it had some very striking registration numbers in its past, Starting with its original of PJO3P, then PJL2, then CT50 (Graeme Calvert-Thomson) (if you are reading this Greame please contact) then 74KH, and finally SJR171. PLEASE if anyone can help me with period information and photographs of it with any of the above numbers we would be very grateful and will re-imburse any expenses incurred. We are particulary interested in the period from 22/11/84 upto 05/02/2004 it was then displaying SJR171. We know again from the DVLA that it was last taxed in 1990 so we assume it was off the road from then on... again any help in researching this superb peice of motoring history would be very much appreciated.
Simon Holloway 7075
Jensens... A bugger to live with, couldn't live without!!!

Return to “General Discussion”