With rising fuel costs, just wondering….

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
AH1951

Re: With rising fuel costs, just wondering….

Post by AH1951 »

We peasants will soon no longer be allowed to own cars, so we won't care about fuel prices.

His toaster analogy is brilliant.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DN6BGCoQYuY
johnw

Post by johnw »

AH1951 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:32 am We peasants will soon no longer be allowed to own cars, so we won't care about fuel prices.

His toaster analogy is brilliant.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DN6BGCoQYuY
I like to give the crumpets a quick warmup in the toaster before they get my own exotic "stilton" toppings under the grill. Yes I do have a super Swiss made Trista toaster with clockwork timer that I plan to convert to Daniels Co-Axial. toaster pooling sounds absolutely horrendous. Biolab license you say? It is only a DIY cheese factory, something of a local tradition! Hopefully I am on the right forum here. Kenny38 please help.
(Edit/Stop Press: Adrian, Kenny, poor starving sharks? At 5:55 A parrot, and a dodgy chicken!? New pandemic? Difficult to know who to trust these days. https://youtu.be/cZAtC5RZ4vg?t=353)
Last edited by johnw on Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Have you seen our stolen Jensen FF 119/011 https://twitter.com/jensenffdotcom
AH1951

Post by AH1951 »

What do you expect from a third-world country like Australia?

Totally unable to defend its border.
felixkk

Post by felixkk »

This is Jeff Taylor's own channel description (what you'd expect, if you watched the clip):

"For Brexit and democracy! I am a firm believer in national sovereignty and the importance to the people of the United Kingdom of finally breaking free from the shackles of the European Union. Only by totally and unequivocally leaving the EU can the UK become a full player on the world stage once again. I believe that the people of the UK are more than able to make their own decisions and do not need a supra-national politically driven body such as the EU to tell them how to live. Published and promoted by and on behalf of UKIP candidate Lester Taylor of Flat 1 Cann Lodge, Salisbury Road, Shaftesbury, Dorset, SP7 8ER."

Are Lester and Jeff brothers or are they the same person, because they sure look very similar?
Felix Kistler
C-V8 112/2454, 541DL 2223849
JOC 9465
Secretary/VP JCC Jensen Car Club of Switzerland

www.jcc.ch / office@jcc.ch
AH1951

Post by AH1951 »

Yes, indeed, Jeff Taylor and Lester Taylor do appear to be the same person.
(But we're not allowed to talk about politics.
Stephen is watching. Does he never sleep?)
Screenshot_20220727-004911_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220727-004911_Samsung Internet.jpg (42.85 KiB) Viewed 742 times
Screenshot_20220727-004716_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220727-004716_Samsung Internet.jpg (65.26 KiB) Viewed 742 times
johnw

Post by johnw »

AH1951 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:54 pm Yes, indeed, Jeff Taylor and Lester Taylor do appear to be the same person.
As indeed does a "Lester Geoffrey TAYLOR". So Jeff informally, but first name last name on ballot papers.
Have you seen our stolen Jensen FF 119/011 https://twitter.com/jensenffdotcom
bashford1

Post by bashford1 »

The point here is surely, who are the World Economic Forum (WEF ) to decide what's better for us? As far as I know they don't have any authority in any country.
Yet not one politician, journalist/media outlet will investigate, question debate or even report on the WEF.
What do they fear?
Bu, they are pushing globalism which will just give the rich and powerful more control.

The future will be built by us
You will be controlled by us
Your bodies will be controlled by us
Your media will be controlled by us
Your food will be controlled by us
Your minds are under our control
Your ownership is under our control

We own you
Thank You Brett
1974 MK 3 Interceptor ‪2240/9844 ‬
https://youtu.be/6tIHdaRxdHU
felixkk

Post by felixkk »

Yet not one politician, journalist/media outlet will investigate, question debate or even report on the WEF.
You're welcome to come to Zurich and join the anti WEF demonstrations, not sure you'll fit in with the rest of the people demonstrating though...
BOSZTpAyqtmAmK6YeXKku2 Kopie.jpg
BOSZTpAyqtmAmK6YeXKku2 Kopie.jpg (65.28 KiB) Viewed 720 times
demozh221 Kopie.jpg
demozh221 Kopie.jpg (217.22 KiB) Viewed 720 times
csm_picWEF-AntidemoBS109_468rs_19f9e79ae3.jpg
csm_picWEF-AntidemoBS109_468rs_19f9e79ae3.jpg (224.19 KiB) Viewed 720 times
Felix Kistler
C-V8 112/2454, 541DL 2223849
JOC 9465
Secretary/VP JCC Jensen Car Club of Switzerland

www.jcc.ch / office@jcc.ch
kenny38

Post by kenny38 »

Not really sure who the^&%$ WEF is. Does Felixx run it? Adrian, at the rate Australia is subsidising indonesia we will be putting in a bid via Liverpool RSL Working Men's Club to buy Bali. The Balinese will be much better off and most can retire on full Aussie pension immediatly. They will not be allowed to settle in Australia though and if attempting to get here by boat WILL be caught and sent to rot for years in off shore camps. Illegal fishermen have a better chance and maybe sunk in secret. Foot and Mouth?? We are currently sending tons of vaccine. kenny38
AH1951

Post by AH1951 »

This video explains everything, sort of.
Oh, and if you live in Canada, you are not considered up to date with your 'vaccinations' unless you keep getting boostered every 9 months.
Happy jabbing at the Jabbattoir.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/sGLVYPAanqJw/

(Mods won't like this one.)
VFK44
Co-Administrator

Post by VFK44 »

This thread started out as humorous, but has strayed into political areas. I'm pleased that everyone has been polite, but think we should now be following section 4.0 of the Forum Rules, concerning Forum Etiquette.
Rule 4.2 : Refrain from political discussion or discussions regarding current affairs where the subject is likely to be contentious and remain focused on the purpose of the forum which is to discuss Jensen cars.

I'm locking it now, to allow us time to move on to "the purpose of the forum which is to discuss Jensen cars".

Regards,
Stephen (moderator)
"Now that chassis number is particularly interesting ‘cos it’s the one after the one before, which is the one after mine, not many people know that"
Stephen, Epping, Essex

Return to “General Discussion”