No Time To Die

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
Robinson D

No Time To Die

Post by Robinson D »

No one wants to talk about this, but I'll start. Liked the film as I have always enjoyed the franchise (Daniel Craig has served well). There was a glaring hole in this one, though. Of course, the DB5 is going to be there and now holds more 7.62 mm ammunition than the entire of the volume of the car (artistic license at its best!). As for the Vantage, I wasn't too impressed by the styling when it came out, but it has definitely aged well. What I found problematic, was the when the Land Rovers approached, the Vantage had to be left parked and a Toyota SUV (and I have no problems with a Toyota SUV's, search Testosterone Edition on this forum) was used to engage them. It is in my completely objective, and utterly unbiased opinion that, the plot, and therefore the movie, would have been much better served had a gleaming Jensen FF (Tangerine, possibly) been revealed when the car cover was dramatically removed. With four-wheel-drive it could have served the purpose magnificently in the lower-traction circumstances presented, and with modern CGI, could have dispatched the Land Rovers handily with much greater style and panache, while not actually damaging one of our beautiful flagship vehicles. Surely this will be addressed in future releases.
Restoring a MKII, 125/5052

Return to “General Discussion”