Interceptor SMB ***H spotted in Chipping Norton

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
SMB275

Re: Interceptor SMB ***H spotted in Chipping Norton

Post by SMB275 »

Many thanks Martin, good to meet you too. Look forward to catching up with you on your next return from Oz.
Durand Hotham
Interceptor II
Grant

Post by Grant »

SMB275 wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:07 pm Just seen this post (must visit the forum more often), a bit late in the day to say the least ! Yes, SMB 275 is my early MkII Interceptor and has been burbling around CN, and North Wales occasionally, in my ownership for 34 years. Recently rejuvenated very satisfactorily with a full body, brake, suspension, trim and some mechanical restoration.
SMB 275 H Near side (4).jpg
Hi Durand, Oh I do love Mk2's, your's looks so lovelyImage
I see you have a very early one there with the Mk1 back lights & early pull up door locks DurandImage..Please do you have some pics of the inside please Durand?..Kindness..Grant :P
Manual Int&Rag-TopImage
"Monkey Man"sig RegistrarImage
zacmarshall

Post by zacmarshall »

Durand's car was in last years virtual concours, for more photos see

viewforum.php?f=282
Grant wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:18 pm
SMB275 wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:07 pm Just seen this post (must visit the forum more often), a bit late in the day to say the least ! Yes, SMB 275 is my early MkII Interceptor and has been burbling around CN, and North Wales occasionally, in my ownership for 34 years. Recently rejuvenated very satisfactorily with a full body, brake, suspension, trim and some mechanical restoration.
SMB 275 H Near side (4).jpg
Hi Durand, Oh I do love Mk2's, your's looks so lovelyImage
I see you have a very early one there with the Mk1 back lights & early pull up door locks DurandImage..Please do you have some pics of the inside please Durand?..Kindness..Grant :P
C-V8 II 104/2146 CHJ 948B
ex FF II, Interceptor I, II and III, SP, GTs and Healeys. You might say I got the bug....
JOC Member No. 5061
Grant

Post by Grant »

zacmarshall wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:53 am Durand's car was in last years virtual concours, for more photos see

viewforum.php?f=282
Oh Ok, Many thanks to you ZacImage
Manual Int&Rag-TopImage
"Monkey Man"sig RegistrarImage

Return to “General Discussion”