In desperate times, turn to the JOC forum?

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
Per

Re: In desperate times, turn to the JOC forum?

Post by Per »

Now the manifold moves a bit back and forth when given a whach on the side alternating between sides. Just a tiny bit, but enough to indicate gasket has let go. Now it pivots about the the broken bolt stems. So once a day when here a few whacks back and forth then more acetone/ATF mix. I suspect it will take quite a bit of time yet. Unfortunately the Norwegian summer is short, sometimes very short :(

But with so many projects going on including an extension at the summer cottage there will not be overly much time for lazing about anyway. And there is another troubled project. A pine that was left to do its thing, i. e. growing, sent its roots between the bedrock and the foundation of the cottage (my mother never wanted to cut it down so now I struggle with the result). That lifted the foundation locally causing a binding door etc.. That has to be remedied as the addition will be connected at exactly that point. Good grief.
Per
Not only English cars these days, an Italian is part of the stable again 8)

Return to “General Discussion”