River Bourne

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
Parky65

River Bourne

Post by Parky65 »

Yesterday morning I placed an order with Jason at River Bourne Jensen and with it came an invitation to collect my parts and have a guided tour of his new facility. On arrival I was more than pleasantly surprised by what he has there. A wonderful showroom displaying completed cars in all of their glory as always finished to an amazing standard. Across the way he has an area comprising of a number of car bays, the first of which containing his amazing stock of parts which I enjoyed browsing through, moving further into the workshop area it opens up into a fabulous space where the cars can be worked on easily.
In addition to this already large area on the opposite side of the site is what I can only describe as a state of the art painting faculty with ovens incorporating all the necessary dust filter systems needed to create a Perfect finish. To the rear of the site is a secure unit for storage of vehicles surrounded by a nice high fence but also backed by multiple cameras making the site safe and secure.
As I did yesterday I would like to wish Jason and his team every success in his new venture, with his wealth of knowledge and care taken in providing a top service I can only see a bright future.
Good luck Jason.
colin7673
now normal...

Re: River Bourne

Post by colin7673 »

It's nice to know that Jason has done well for himself and improved on his premise.

I wish Jason well and look forward to the next "Open Day" there.
Only working half a day now.
http://www.jensensontour.co.uk
Mark1Stu

Re: River Bourne

Post by Mark1Stu »

That's great news. It sounds as though Jason and Alison have a comprehensive set up at their new premises. I must get along to see it for myself.

As has been said, wishing Jason and Alison continued success with their new venture.

Stuart

Return to “General Discussion”