Billy Everitt-Clay

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
John Staddon
JOC C-V8 Registrar

Billy Everitt-Clay

Post by John Staddon »

Ron Everitt-Clay, 'Chassisman', has asked me to post the following on his behalf.

On the 26th November of last year, I lost my beloved son Billy. Billy was the brightest of lights in this world, he was full of love for all of his many friends. He absolutely adored Rupert and Sienna, my Dalmation dogs... every picture of Billy also has Rupert in it. We wanted to do something to remember Billy with, so have set up a page where people can see pictures and learn more. We have also set up a giving page, to support some charities that were close to Billy's heart. I thought long and hard about putting this on the forum, but some of my Jensen friends had met Billy, so I truly hope no one minds me doing so.

https://www.rememberingbilly.co.uk/

Thank you

Ron Everitt-Clay
Early Interceptor INT885347
C-V8 Mk111 112/2334
VFK44
Co-Administrator

Re: Billy Everitt-Clay

Post by VFK44 »

Devastating news, Ron. I never met Billy but it seems he made his mark on the world. Thinking of you and Paul.
Stephen
"Now that chassis number is particularly interesting ‘cos it’s the one after the one before, which is the one after mine, not many people know that"
Stephen, Epping, Essex
felixkk

Post by felixkk »

Our condolences to Ron and to the family, we wish you much strength through these difficult times.
Felix Kistler
C-V8 112/2454, 541DL 2223849
JOC 9465
Secretary/VP JCC Jensen Car Club of Switzerland

www.jcc.ch / office@jcc.ch
Grant

Post by Grant »

Absolutely Shocking and so so sad, if you are reading this Ron..I'm the chap that rang you last year trying to get that Mk1 Manual Interceptor Tunnel from you that you wanted to hoard for even longer :D ..There are always so many hurdles in life and no matter how hard they are we have to get over them to be faced with the next hurdle, I am so sorry for you for your loss and, like I am sure everyone else has said to you..try to remember all the good times, I often wonder why the good guys in life get dealt these cards, but Ron, life goes on and we have to learn to live with these sad memories and try to remember the brilliant memories insteadImage..Condolences to you and your partner...Kindness always..Grant.
Manual Int&Rag-TopImage
"Monkey Man"sig RegistrarImage
garyc

Post by garyc »

Very sad news Ron.
Condolences to you and your family.
Garyc

Return to “General Discussion”