Regalia Christmas and New Year

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
RajM
JOC Regalia Secretary

Regalia Christmas and New Year

Post by RajM »

Hello everyone,

Just a quick note to first say thank you to everyone who has used the JOC Shop to purchase our lovely merchandise, your support to the club no matter how small of a purchase is what keeps us going. Looking forward to 2021 with some new and exciting things ahead of us. Keep an eye out for the JOC 50th Anniversary merchandise soon to be on our clothing store shop and our online merchandise shop.

This Friday, 18th December 2020 will be the last shipping day by Regalia for merchandise until the 4th January 2021. The risk of your delivery not reaching you on or before the 24th December is dependent on how quickly Royal Mail will collect and deliver. I have notice that a 48 hour package sometimes takes 72 hours (think it is just the current climate). Overseas packages may take even longer.

The online shop will remain open so, if you get bored at the Christmas table, head to our shop and shop until you drop :D.

Remember, COVID-19 don't play by the rules, it won't know to cease fire over the relaxed period, so keep safe, avoid political conversation with EVERYONE :lol: , say a little prayer for all that was lost in 2020, give thanks for those that are still with us, but most of all, have a wonderful holiday season in the safest way possible.

all the best your friendly Regalia Secretary.

Raj.
1996 BMW 840Ci
1986 BMW 325i Convertible
Slave to my passion and Wife to the JOC Chairman :wink: :wink:

Return to “General Discussion”