You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
kenny38

Post by kenny38 »

I am not prone to complain on this forum but am getting tired of being told to log in when I have always ticked the box "lock me in.......". Today again, initially a tired old grey page that turns to glorious blue (there's a bit of bard there) Am I allowed to say I wuz robbed in the concours? Another conspiracy. Kenny38 8)
VFK44
Co-Administrator

Re: Log in whine

Post by VFK44 »

kenny38 wrote: "lock me in......."
Ah if only we could. You and your goat. How quiet it would be.

Is the log in problem on a PC/laptop or your phone? Do you have any other sites that fail to remember your settings (cookies)?
"It is a mistake to try to look too far ahead. The chain of destiny can only be grasped one link at a time."
Sir Winston Churchill
Martin R

Post by Martin R »

If you clear your "Cookies" regularly or have set your web browser to clear cookies every time you close it, that will lose the "remember me" setting and you'll have to log in each time.

Or maybe we're conspiring against you :twisted: :D
FF MK1 119/100
Interceptor MK3 136/8514
JOC Member 8905
Grant

Post by Grant »

Kenny..You have to check the box and then click login just below that, not over on the right and I think you will find that will work for you..I think your too old Kenny really?..Why don't you just write in and we can scan and post your letters??Image
Manual Int & Rag-TopImage
"Monkey Man"sig RegistrarImage

Return to “General Discussion”