Excellent service at Fenair

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
DPP

Excellent service at Fenair

Post by DPP »

Once again Pat has given me amazing and super fast service with an a/c problem, instead of trying to sell me a new compressor he just supplied a new rear plate which was posted out quickly as expected from Pat.

I can certainly recommend him if you have an a/c related problems. I just wish every company I dealt with had service like this.
Dave Pearce
Oily Rag Classics
Jensen FF 119/133
Jensen FF 119/182
Jensen Interceptor III 128/4430
Grant

Re: Excellent service at Fenair

Post by Grant »

Yup..Pat is the ManImage
Manual Int&Rag-TopImage
"Monkey Man"sig RegistrarImage
Grant

Post by Grant »

DPP wrote:Once again Pat has given me amazing and super fast service with an a/c problem, instead of trying to sell me a new compressor he just supplied a new rear plate which was posted out quickly as expected from Pat.

I can certainly recommend him if you have an a/c related problems. I just wish every company I dealt with had service like this.
Which car had the problem then Dave?, as you are running a York on your carImage..I need to know all these things or how am I supposed to sleep at night?..Please keep me more updated instead of in the Dark!!Image, I mean next you'll be telling me "Your the Governor, and it's F..all to do with me!!"Image
Manual Int&Rag-TopImage
DPP

Post by DPP »

No problems Grant im fitting a/c back on a customers car. It had been missing for many years and had a Jag Compressor with the wrong pipe fittings at the rear and instead of selling a new pump Pat sourced a new backplate for me to convert it to Jensen pipework.
Im sure most other Companies would want to sell me a complete new compressor as it is much easier and more lucrative to so so.

I hope this information helps you sleep like a baby Grant.
Dave Pearce
Oily Rag Classics
Jensen FF 119/133
Jensen FF 119/182
Grant

Post by Grant »

DPP wrote:I hope this information helps you sleep like a baby Grant.
Well No DaveImage..What Colour is the Car?Image.....................ImageAAhh..Maybe it's Brown??
Manual Int&Rag-TopImage
007aircon

Post by 007aircon »

Thanks for the kind words Dave,
yes i aim to please and not rip people off , although i do get the odd owner who likes to tell me how much profit i am making, but thats always going to happen and usually from someone who has not got two pennies to rub together in the first place.

I agree with you Dave , trying to find a company that wont take the P after you placed the second order is difficult, but because i know what its like i have always tried not to follow the same path as the others out there once they get established in the circle so as to speak..

We share the same business ethic , thankfully...

Grant... still using a Old donkey engine of a York compressor , you must have saved up enough to upgrade by now , you have been on about it for 5 years at least.. :roll: :D :D
DPP

Post by DPP »

It goes without saying its Blue Grant, aren't they all Blue. Ive got 5 here and they are all Blue so I must be right.

Pat says put your short arm into your deep pockets and buy a Sanden.
Dave Pearce
Oily Rag Classics
Jensen FF 119/133
Jensen FF 119/182
Grant

Post by Grant »

DPP wrote:Pat says put your short arm into your deep pockets and buy a Sanden.
I will do when I put that new Engine in DaveyBoy :wink:
Manual Int&Rag-TopImage
Grant

Post by Grant »

007aircon wrote: Grant... still using a Old donkey engine of a York compressor , you must have saved up enough to upgrade by now , you have been on about it for 5 years at least.. :roll: :D :D
Yes, I know, I know Pat :oops: ..We have a built a fresh Engine for the car now and that should be going in in a couple of moths or so..that will have the new pump fitted to it Pat :wink: ..Slowly Slowly Catchy Monkey :P
Manual Int&Rag-TopImage

Return to “General Discussion”