Andy and Kevin to the rescue again

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
Jon H

Andy and Kevin to the rescue again

Post by Jon H »

Hi everyone,
Following my discovery of the cracked engine block in my Interceptor, the car has recently been to Andy Brooks at Appleyards where a replacement engine was fitted. The near side inner sill also needed re plating And floor pans re undersealing so that was done also. I’m pleased to say that the car is back with me and on the road again now. I know that both Andy and Kevin put a lot of work into stripping, checking over and re building the replacement engine with new parts where necessary. I would certainly recommend their services to any Jensen owner. They may not be exactly local for a lot of us but their wealth of knowledge and experience of all things Jensen take all the stress of trying to find someone local away especially when fairly major things go pear shaped as they did with me.

Happy motoring

Jon
J.O.C. Member 10151.
It's taken 40 years + but I have my Interceptor at last!
MkIII J Series 2240 9277
Martin R

Re: Andy and Kevin to the rescue again

Post by Martin R »

8) 8) 8)
Top people at Appleyards.
FF MK1 119/100
Interceptor MK3 136/8514
JOC Member 8905

Re: Andy and Kevin to the rescue again

Post by sticky »

Jon H wrote:Hi everyone,
Following my discovery of the cracked engine block in my Interceptor, the car has recently been to Andy Brooks at Appleyards where a replacement engine was fitted. The near side inner sill also needed re plating And floor pans re undersealing so that was done also. I’m pleased to say that the car is back with me and on the road again now. I know that both Andy and Kevin put a lot of work into stripping, checking over and re building the replacement engine with new parts where necessary. I would certainly recommend their services to any Jensen owner. They may not be exactly local for a lot of us but their wealth of knowledge and experience of all things Jensen take all the stress of trying to find someone local away especially when fairly major things go pear shaped as they did with me.
stripped your wallet i bet
Happy motoring

Jon
sticky by name stick at it by nature !!!!

Return to “General Discussion”