Musings following a BBQ and drink. Post 1.

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
kenny38

Re: Musings following a BBQ and drink. Post 1.

Post by kenny38 »

I have owned my SP for 32 years now. It had a new engine 30 years ago. It started with absolute zero on the clock and 30 years later it has 101K. Obviously the clock stops at 100K. Now I havent used my SP for anything but city "meets" or nearby during this time and done only around 3-4K per year. I see cars advertised with ....say....37K only or even lower. This is plainly, mostly crap. Probably been around the clock twice. Hi, Martin!! You are a good looking feller. Don't think we haven't noticed.
Kenny38 :lol:
Martin R

Re: Musings following a BBQ and drink. Post 1.

Post by Martin R »

kenny38 wrote:I have owned my SP for 32 years now. It had a new engine 30 years ago. It started with absolute zero on the clock and 30 years later it has 101K. Obviously the clock stops at 100K. Now I havent used my SP for anything but city "meets" or nearby during this time and done only around 3-4K per year. I see cars advertised with ....say....37K only or even lower. This is plainly, mostly crap. Probably been around the clock twice. Hi, Martin!! You are a good looking feller. Don't think we haven't noticed.
Kenny38 :lol:
We have a 22 year old car with only 22k on the clock. It's only used on high days and holidays and currently, not at all. Genuine mileages do exist!
Are you trying to embarrass me?
FF MK1 119/100
Interceptor MK3 136/8514
JOC Member 8905

Return to “General Discussion”