Marder

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
AH1951

Marder

Post by AH1951 »

Two of my German colleagues in Munich had their cars damaged by these things.
Made me wonder if the USA has anything similar wandering through the Boeing plant at Renton inflicting more problems on their four hundred mothballed 737 MAX airplanes.
67 km of wiring in each.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes ... orage/amp/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Screenshot_20200301-123158_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200301-123158_Samsung Internet.jpg (65.44 KiB) Viewed 1882 times
kenny38

Re: Marder

Post by kenny38 »

Where i live in Godzone we have small rats. Now before i left Melbourne to retire to the country( as all 2 of my friends had died, although Calver R. is still around) I had the under bonnet wiring changed at great expense. Arriving here on mid coast of Australia i put my SP in the garage and left her for a week or so. When i finally went for a drive the bugger stopped and overheated. No ignition ...nuffin. Towed to local auto electrician who told me some of the wiring had been eaten by rodents. Anyway a hefty bill. He gave me a good tip. Rodents do not eat with open space above so leave the bonnet open when not in use. Have done so and never had a problem since. I also put bait near the radiator wiring. But my mother in law's cat ate it and died. Am tired of visitors/ tradies etc saying "is she broken, mate?" You are all seldom far from my thoughts. Now about the black snake hiding in the garage...... kenny38 :D
grottenolm

Re: Marder

Post by grottenolm »

I heard from informed sources that Airbus is currently shipping pallets of those „Marders“ to the Seattle area.
Interceptor MK2

Return to “General Discussion”