Beer

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
Grant

Beer

Post by Grant »

ImageI, like most other Men and women for that matter absolutely love Alcohol and always have so..Image
When I think about it and looked back I have probably drank every evening a few beers and maybe a glass of red with dinner etc.. love the stuffImage, I would always have a cup of tea in the morning 1st thing, make Lara her coffee and take it upstairs to her in bed, I would then have my shower and before going outside to feed the animals make a milky coffee and pour some whisky in there tooImage..the nicest drink of the day!!Image, I would then be looking at the time in the evening for 7ish to go indoors and get a beer from the fridge, when I started thinking about it I realised I was clock watching for beer and liking it probably too much, it was then I realised that I was drinking everyday for many many years without any days offImage, so.. I thought I won't have one todayImage, it was then that I didn't really know what to drink that evening, I tried more tea and coffee(without whiskyImage), water, etc and was at a bit of loose end. Lara then brought in some Alcohol Free Beer which cured that loose end problem.. I just realised that a year has slipped by without one sip of AlcoholImage, I don't think I will ever go back to it nowImage and yet I loved it so muchImage.. Strange how things change in our lifesImage
Manual Int&Rag-TopImage
"Monkey Man"sig RegistrarImage
RockyUSA

Re: Beer

Post by RockyUSA »

Have you tried that nonalcoholic beer that they brew in the Middle East?

It’s called “Abdoul’s”

(Maybe this joke only plays well in the United States)
1B5E5979-E248-4050-9028-F75F090789B4.jpeg
1B5E5979-E248-4050-9028-F75F090789B4.jpeg (26.74 KiB) Viewed 3654 times
‘71 TVR Vixen 2500 - (M Series Tribute)
'72 Interceptor III - 133/5597
'73 DeTomaso Pantera
'74 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ-40
'95 Jaguar XJS Convertible
felixkk

Post by felixkk »

Well done. Although I can‘t say that your posts have become more sensible in the last year :D
Felix Kistler
C-V8 112/2454, 541DL 2223849
JOC 9465
Secretary/VP JCC Jensen Car Club of Switzerland

www.jcc.ch / office@jcc.ch
VFK44
Co-Administrator

Post by VFK44 »

It’s called “Abdoul’s”
In USA: :lol:
In the UK: Image
"Now that chassis number is particularly interesting ‘cos it’s the one after the one before, which is the one after mine, not many people know that"
Stephen, Epping, Essex
RockyUSA

Post by RockyUSA »

I gathered that.

But maybe when Grant comes over here to celebrate the 4th of July, he can use it to crack up the American Bartenders!
‘71 TVR Vixen 2500 - (M Series Tribute)
'72 Interceptor III - 133/5597
'73 DeTomaso Pantera
'74 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ-40
'95 Jaguar XJS Convertible
Frankoid

Post by Frankoid »

When I was in America I cracked a joke about cowboy builders doing repairs on the ranches..... that was a tumble weed moment too :oops:.... I imagine your liver will give you the thumbs up Grant :)

Post by sticky »

well done Grant i'm just getting ready to go down my golf club it's the best pub in town lubbly jubbly
sticky by name stick at it by nature !!!!
Grant

Post by Grant »

sticky wrote:well done Grant i'm just getting ready to go down my golf club it's the best pub in town lubbly jubbly
Nice One JimboImage
You can't beat a good ole session of drink with your mates in a pub having a good old drink-up..you enjoy My FriendImage
Manual Int&Rag-TopImage
"Monkey Man"sig RegistrarImage

Return to “General Discussion”