Interceptor 11 GGU 18J

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
Eddie

Interceptor 11 GGU 18J

Post by Eddie »

A gentleman has posted a picture of the above Interceptor on Twitter.

It was his grandfathers car.

Does anyone know of its whereabouts. I have found the car in the first chassis book. Is there any more info in the new one?

Chassis number 123/4111
Eddie

JOC 10030
Interceptor II 123/3901 CEA 1J
1970 Earls Court Motorshow Car
Grant

Re: Interceptor 11 GGU 18J

Post by Grant »

Auright EdMan :P
Can't you post the picture on here Ed please and not be so lazy!!Image
Honestly Man.. You older'ns are getting worse!!Image
I saw that Keith the other day from the boat club.. he remembered you well Ed :wink: .. small world Ed :P
Manual Int&Rag-TopImage
"Monkey Man"sig RegistrarImage
Eddie

Post by Eddie »

Grant wrote:Auright EdMan :P
Can't you post the picture on here Ed please and not be so lazy!!Image
Honestly Man.. You older'ns are getting worse!!Image
I saw that Keith the other day from the boat club.. he remembered you well Ed :wink: .. small world Ed :P
Your correct, I was being lazy. I have my phone in one hand looking at this guys twitter page whilst navigating the chassis data book. I have one eye on I’m a celebrity on the telly and the misses is going on about having a new kitchen, under normal circumstances I would have posted the picture, but I couldn’t be asked, but I should of just done it in the first place.

Can’t believe Keith from the boat club remembered me. But I did keep him talking whilst he was trying to launch his boat.
3E546838-2E0F-437D-B6B0-8A57709C6945.jpeg
3E546838-2E0F-437D-B6B0-8A57709C6945.jpeg (182.45 KiB) Viewed 2294 times
Eddie

JOC 10030
Interceptor II 123/3901 CEA 1J
1970 Earls Court Motorshow Car
Grant

Post by Grant »

Nice one Ed.. late Mk2 there looking great.. Mk3 bumper so it's a late one :wink:
Sage Green by the look of it.. His Grandfather was obviously a bit of chapImage.. It sounds like you need another set of hands and maybe another set of eyes maybe?.. how many feet have you got? Ears? :P..
I was talking to a chap once and his head just fell off!! :? then I carried on talking to his mate and all of sudden a hand appeared from his ear.. there was a hand slowly growing out of his ear!!!Image
Manual Int&Rag-TopImage
"Monkey Man"sig RegistrarImage

Return to “General Discussion”