123/3669 Ex Factory Date

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
Richie
V8 Lover

123/3669 Ex Factory Date

Post by Richie »

Would any kind soul please be able to let me know what date my car left the factory?

From memory, i think first registration was 6th January 1970 so I'm guessing that ex factory date would be sometime in December '69.
Grant

Re: 123/3669 Ex Factory Date

Post by Grant »

Richie wrote:Would any kind soul please be able to let me know what date my car left the factory?

From memory, i think first registration was 6th January 1970 so I'm guessing that ex factory date would be sometime in December '69.
Hey Richie :P , Your are my 1st customer to be able to use my new(old style) Chassis Data book :P, so.. I am going to give you all the info that you probably already know but I'm going to give you anywayImage
Ok.. 123/3369 has an engine No 1942/123E, the registration that was assigned to the car looks like it was a private plate No LSN 1..it was originally Metallic Quartz, Voxson radio/Cartridge player, Sundym Glass, and town and country horns, it left the factory 30/12/69Image
Manual Int&Rag-TopImage
"Monkey Man"sig RegistrarImage
Richie
V8 Lover

Re: 123/3669 Ex Factory Date

Post by Richie »

Thanks Grant.
Though I'm happy with the tangerine (that matches the '69 brochure) I'd love to think that one day she'll be metallic quartz again. Not sure I'll be able to reunite her with LSN 1 though...

50th birthday party going into NYE then.

How would a car celebrate a 50th birthday??

Return to “General Discussion”