The Muscle cars of the future

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
Steve Payne
MASSIVE RED CARD
MASSIVE RED CARD

The Muscle cars of the future

Post by Steve Payne »

https://insideevs.com/news/382397/ford- ... ng-mach-e/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sorry to say it does nothing for me. I am sure it is fast and will tick a lot of boxes for some but to me a Mustang should be a V8 and sound like a V8.

Hopefully they will continue to make the existing model for a few more years and run both models.

Steve
JOC official Lightning engineer
Martin R

Re: The Muscle cars of the future

Post by Martin R »

Times are a changing....
I'm sure some of the motoring pioneers from the 20's and 30's would laugh at the thought of a high revving multi-valve V8 (Ferrari for example) when they were used to straight eights and the occasional "blower"...
FF MK1 119/100
Interceptor MK3 136/8514
JOC Member 8905
AH1951

Post by AH1951 »

Apparently, the acceleration is 'electrifying'.
:roll:
The justification for going to electric cars was mainly to reduce CO2 emissions.
But now that we know that CO2 regarding 'Climate Change' is the world's biggest fraud ever, we can keep driving V8 and V12 cars without feeling guilty.
Google: "Michael Mann hockey stick update."
colin7673
now normal...

Post by colin7673 »

It's not my feast either, but somehow it's the way forward.

Self-charging has to be the better way without having to plug in at all... surely self charging can be done with movement.. the further you travel the greater ther charge which in turn mean you travel further. Just asking
Only working half a day now.
http://www.jensensontour.co.uk

Return to “General Discussion”