Documentation

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
GregMVF4

Documentation

Post by GregMVF4 »

Some help needed if possible, please. I finally got around to ordering my cars documents from Martin Robey. It turns out they don’t have anything for my car. Is there any other way to obtain a Heritage Certificate or similar? Excuse my ignorance, and thanks in advance for any help. Greg
JOC Member 10876

Currently own:
SIII Mk4 Nevis Blue Interceptor. 2018 E63S AMG Estate. 2015 Corvette C7 Z06/07. 1986 BMW 635CSi. 2006 E60 BMW M5
Chris_R
JOC General Secretary

Re: Documentation

Post by Chris_R »

Sent you a PM Greg.
Chris
JOC Member 6116
--------------------------------------------------
kees

Post by kees »

GregMVF4 wrote:Some help needed if possible, please. I finally got around to ordering my cars documents from Martin Robey. It turns out they don’t have anything for my car. Is there any other way to obtain a Heritage Certificate or similar? Excuse my ignorance, and thanks in advance for any help. Greg
You may contact Richard Calver in Australia. The most Jensen knowledgable guy in the universe.
Kees Oudesluijs
J-H MkII, 1974
owner of a J-H since 1977
GregMVF4

Post by GregMVF4 »

Thanks Kees - Chris R has been kind enough to give me some details - unfortunately not a lot of info exists. It seems mine was a VERY late car and was ex-factory in September of 1976, and was probably assembled by Jensen Parts & Service. Not much more history or paperwork would appear to exist.
JOC Member 10876

Currently own:
SIII Mk4 Nevis Blue Interceptor. 2018 E63S AMG Estate. 2015 Corvette C7 Z06/07. 1986 BMW 635CSi. 2006 E60 BMW M5
Julian

Post by Julian »

My car is a later car also with out much in the way or early doco (but a lot from the late 80's).

Somehow there was a story that it had gone to South Africa for the first year of its life. In fact it was the Isle of Mann.

I also tried Robey's. Theys had no files/job cards etc to supply - BUT quite some months later they mailed me a couple of warranty forms they had discovered. which was veyr excellent of them.

The bloody thing broke down on it's delivery trip ....

So keep looking, something might turn up.
BMW M635csi (Dinan 3.8) & 1976 Interceptor Convertible

Return to “General Discussion”