JAGUAR STYLE UPHOLSTERY FOR MY JENSEN ?

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
Martin R

Re: JAGUAR STYLE UPHOLSTERY FOR MY JENSEN ?

Post by Martin R »

They look the business 8)
FF MK1 119/100
Interceptor MK3 136/8514
JOC Member 8905
Richie
V8 Lover

Post by Richie »

They look awesome!!
Christmas has come early.
StevenLA

Post by StevenLA »

Thanks Richie and Martin for your kind comments !

Regards Cheers Steven.
Joe Schiavone

Post by Joe Schiavone »

Steven LA. Your seats look absolutely Inviting. Personally I feel the interior is warm and inviting and does not need the piping for car to make a statement. Sometimes the piping is a statement from the owner that the owner wants the car to stand out. Personally I don’t want anything to stand out. It is like a beautiful woman does not need Jewelry to be beautiful she is beautiful The car in its entirety like when new was the Statement RacerJoe
money_one_four

Post by money_one_four »

Joe Schiavone wrote:Steven LA. Your seats look absolutely Inviting. Personally I feel the interior is warm and inviting and does not need the piping for car to make a statement. Sometimes the piping is a statement from the owner that the owner wants the car to stand out. Personally I don’t want anything to stand out. It is like a beautiful woman does not need Jewelry to be beautiful she is beautiful The car in its entirety like when new was the Statement RacerJoe
I like this , carn’t wait to show the wife , happy days :D

The car looks very professionaly done all round and I like it , if you chop the roof off a coupe I think you have made a big statement already and it will certainly stand out so why not the upholstery ? Personally I like the coupe as standard, with all the windows down they look great and lots of air blowing in .
CHEERS BE LUCKY ALAN
Jensen 111/440/1317 /OAR 298P
Jaguar 420G
Jaguar Sovereign v8
Winnebago M/H

Return to “General Discussion”