#JensenCV8 (pictures found on Instagram)

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
felixkk

Re: #JensenCV8 (pictures found on Instagram)

Post by felixkk »

On CTBs and things to consider

Tony Cenicola/The New York Times
Coffee table books (CTBs) are essential to any well-decorated space to add inspired and sophisticated ambiance. And as I fancy myself an expert due to my own excessive collection I have made this guide. The important criteria a CTB must meet include a great cover, subject matter and thickness. The cover should accent the room with cohesive ease and keep your eye interested. The book needs to be about something that actually interests you, because there will come a time when you need a distraction and flipping through the pages of the world’s prettiest cemeteries probably won’t suit your needs. Coffee table books are usually stacked; when buying one, always consider the thickness compared to other books you already have. A good coffee table stack must descend from the top thinnest book to the thickest bottom book. Now that we have gone over the basics on this riveting topic, please indulge my obsession by looking at what I consider must haves in the coffee table book world.
:D
Felix Kistler
C-V8 112/2454, 541DL 2223849
JOC 9465
Secretary/VP JCC Jensen Car Club of Switzerland

www.jcc.ch / office@jcc.ch
VFK44
Co-Administrator

Post by VFK44 »

Why have CTB (coffee table books) when you can have BCT (books coffee table)?
5999c92426629cbc8df852aae5eb1d0a-2.jpg
5999c92426629cbc8df852aae5eb1d0a-2.jpg (37.11 KiB) Viewed 1491 times
"Now that chassis number is particularly interesting ‘cos it’s the one after the one before, which is the one after mine, not many people know that"
Stephen, Epping, Essex
felixkk

Post by felixkk »

A BCT would have to be big enough though for a few CBTs and a BLT sandwich and a glass of milk (or preferably whisky). We once tried to build a table out of plastic bottles (just because). That didn‘t quite work out as planned, we gave up.
Felix Kistler
C-V8 112/2454, 541DL 2223849
JOC 9465
Secretary/VP JCC Jensen Car Club of Switzerland

www.jcc.ch / office@jcc.ch

Return to “General Discussion”