The Jensen Genome

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
RajM
JOC Regalia Secretary

The Jensen Genome

Post by RajM »

Hello everyone,

A few of you may have seen my post on Facebook but if not my apologies for the delay in posting to the Forum.

Regalia has been currently taking orders for the New Richard Calver book "The Jensen Genome". This book is being sold at £300.00 + Delivery. I am taking a 50% deposit to ensure we secure a copy for you. If you require a copy, I would appreciate it if you can send me an e-mail to regalia@joc.org.uk with the following details:

Name
Postal Address
E-mail address
Contact phone number
FOR SECURITY REASON PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME YOUR CARD DETAILS VIA E-MAIL

I will send you a deposit invoice via a Paypal Link. If you do not have a PayPal account, I will call you to take the payment details via the telephone.

Due to the size and weight of the book (over 4kg without packaging), the way in which it is being bounded (hand bound) Richard is sending the books in batches of 3 over the next few months.

I have already agreed to hand deliver the books to a few members, so if your location is a place I can reach easily or if you are on one of the next events in the next few months let me know in your e-mail. However If you are overseas and have a UK postal address, I can post it to the UK address for you to collect at your convince. Delivery cost will depend on your location and will be sent via Royal Mail Parcel Force (Signed for ONLY due to cost of the book) or Courier which ever works out cheaper. I will inform you of the delivery cost at the time we are ready to send the book.

Any questions please feel free to send me a message.

Kind regards, Raj
1996 BMW 840Ci
1986 BMW 325i Convertible
Slave to my passion and Wife to the JOC Chairman :wink: :wink:

Return to “General Discussion”