Any one selling Jh convertable

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
Lotus Mike

Any one selling Jh convertable

Post by Lotus Mike »

Just asking any Jh cars for sell ? please let me know ?Might be interested Mike.
David Devine

Re: Any one selling Jh convertable

Post by David Devine »

https://www.joc.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=29597" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lotus Mike

Post by Lotus Mike »

Thanks David .Yes seen them all .Not in a rush Sadly lost our Jack Russell of 12 years .we own a Marcos gt not ideal for a hound .we have just given another Jack Russell a home so thinking Jh .or triumph stag .Thanks Mike
David Devine

Post by David Devine »

Hi Mike

Funnily when we bought the Jensen Healey I was actually looking for a Triumph Stag. Many years ago we were looking at getting an XJS but we had two Labrador size dogs and realised that they would not fit so got an XJ6 instead.

Dave
DaveT
JOC 541 Registrar

Post by DaveT »

Hi, received this from a 541 owner a few days ago - might be of interest:

"You may remember Donald Sargeant, a friend of mine who owns a garage in Goudhurst. He sells classic cars for friends / customers from time to time from the forecourt, and today has a Jensen Healey. Donald has recently started using a computer but refuses to advertise on the web! As a result I doubt the car is advertised other than to passing traffic.

It looks very good and I am told it all works well, about 70k miles, but is apparently not the original paint. I think he said £5,500.00

It could do with chrome polishing and some TLC to make it a really smart example. Engine sounds great. It is complete and all works.

The reason for bringing it to your attention is in case you know anyone in the JOC who may be interested as it strikes me as a possible bargain and an asset to the club. (Donald will have looked after it fastidiously in his custody.)

I do not follow the Jensen Healey market, so by all means ignore if it is not the bargain I have imagined! Anyone interested should contact Donald or the garage direct;

Weald Service Station, Cranbrook Rd, Cranbrook TN17 1DP. Tel. 01580 211282
"

p1.JPG
p1.JPG (288.9 KiB) Viewed 2785 times
hope this is useful

Dave
Dave Turnage
Colchester

JOC 8674
JOC 541 Registrar
541S, 100/1061
541R, 6002/387 (now in lots of pieces!)
Alvis speed 25 DHC
Lotus Mike

Post by Lotus Mike »

Dave thanks . Malaga blue .Had a mark two .Many years ago same colour VGO 260M....Mike
Michael Richardson

Post by Michael Richardson »

Dave. Car has been repainted,so no longer Malaga,which was darker than the photo shown. looks good value at 5K.Compere that with a 'B' at 5 - 10,the Healey is more practical.better cockpit,better boot,faster...OK,it is a decade later in design/production,but...roof off,wind in hair...a good buy.

Return to “General Discussion”