Stuart Jack

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
John Staddon
JOC C-V8 Registrar

Stuart Jack

Post by John Staddon »

Very sadly I have to tell you that Stuart Jack, owner of C-V8 104/2003, passed away in June. Stuart was a lovely man always ready for a chat when I met him at JOC Internationals and always willing to let me delve in to the recesses of 2003, probably the very best C-V8 you could hope to see.

The family have decided not to keep the car, or cars as I understand from Stuart's son Mike that there were stablemates, and have agreed with Paul Lewis at Pale Classics that Paul will help sell the C-V8, though you will have to wait for details.

104/2003 was a concours winning car up to and including the President's Cup, and was only really retired from concours competion to give others a chance. Here are some photos (more on request).
image2.jpeg
image2.jpeg (154.05 KiB) Viewed 1721 times
image4.jpeg
image4.jpeg (123.23 KiB) Viewed 1721 times
image7.jpeg
image7.jpeg (101.11 KiB) Viewed 1721 times
John
Early Interceptor INT885347
C-V8 Mk111 112/2334
Helen

Re: Stuart Jack

Post by Helen »

That is sad news John. Stuart's car was immaculate but, as you say, it wasn't his only classic. My thoughts are with his family at this time.
Helen Newby
J-H II/FF II
VFK44
Co-Administrator

Post by VFK44 »

R.I.P. Stuart.
"Now that chassis number is particularly interesting ‘cos it’s the one after the one before, which is the one after mine, not many people know that"
Stephen, Epping, Essex
colin7673
now normal...

Post by colin7673 »

Although I didn’t really know Stuart like others in the club, but when ever we met I always found him friendly and interesting to chat too, more so when Diane and I we’re managing Regalia.. so our thoughts are with his family.. and understand that this gentleman is a loss to the world of Jensen.
Only working half a day now.
http://www.jensensontour.co.uk

Return to “General Discussion”