Looking for a kind Jensen owner near Stoke on Trent

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
Sarah H

Looking for a kind Jensen owner near Stoke on Trent

Post by Sarah H »

Hello

Now this may seem like a really random request, but I am looking to find a lovely Jensen owner near to Stoke on Trent who would be willing to chauffeur my son to his end of primary school prom in July 2021

It seems a long way off but working in a school these things come around very quickly and when he's requested a Jensen I need to start the wheels in motion

You'd make him extremely happy because his name is Jensen!! There would be Jensen and his best friend who would literally need picking up from our house and driving less than 2 miles to school, they'd have a few photos by the car and you'd be free to leave

Thank you in advance for any help!!!
Grant

Re: Looking for a kind Jensen owner near Stoke on Trent

Post by Grant »

Hi Sarah... I am no where near stoke on Trent.. but if I was I would be more than willing to give your son and friend the lift, but I am sure someone else will be along soon who is nearer to you and can help... they're a friendly Ole Bunch on here.. Hang on there Sarah.. Your son's got a cool name :lol:
Manual Int&Rag-TopImage
"Monkey Man"sig RegistrarImage
Martin R

Post by Martin R »

Hopefully even a Birmingham or south Manchester owner, if no one more local, will come out of the woodwork soon :D
FF MK1 119/100
Interceptor MK3 136/8514
JOC Member 8905
Kevin Birch

Post by Kevin Birch »

I'm in Brum and am willing to provide my car, but a bit early, and anything could happen between then and now, but I'm sure something can be arranged.
Kev
My Toys: Lotus Cortina MK2.RangeRover P38, Yam inflatable, Saab 9-3 Convertible.
Mk1 Interceptor, 115/3067
Sarah H

Post by Sarah H »

Kevin Birch wrote:I'm in Brum and am willing to provide my car, but a bit early, and anything could happen between then and now, but I'm sure something can be arranged.
Kev

Ahhhh thank you!!
Martin R

Post by Martin R »

For when you get close to organising the car (hopefully!)
May I remind you that if sharing phone numbers or personal details, it's safest to use the PM (Private Message) system on here, accessed by clicking on the users screen name.
If you send a personal message, it will show as sitting in your "outbox" until the recipient actually reads it. 8)
FF MK1 119/100
Interceptor MK3 136/8514
JOC Member 8905

Return to “General Discussion”