Jensen House Carters Green

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
Kevin Birch

Jensen House Carters Green

Post by Kevin Birch »

For information, if you wish to visit Jensen House in Carters Green, West Brom, please contact them first, the company is Trinity Housing, and the details can be got from the internet. They are very aware that the building has historic value to Jensen owners, and are welcoming of us visiting, but common courtesy should prevail before visiting. During normal working hours, Mon-Fri 9-5 there is usually somebody on site and visiting isn't a problem. However if visiting outside of these hours, then it may cause security issues for them, as the site is now covered by CCTV, and just turning up, may cause them to be charged by the security firm looking after the site. Visiting outside normal hours is possible if they are contacted first, so arrangements can be made with their security firm to expect us. We visited today, but I did pop in on Thursday to ensure all would be OK, and after taking my details, they promptly got back to me saying all would be OK.
As already said, either contact them direct, or contact me as I have a direct name, email and phone number that I can use on your behalf. They are very accommodating, even asking me to forward some photos of today, and it would be a shame if we become a nuisance to them by causing security issues, which would only be non beneficial to the club.
My Toys: Lotus Cortina MK2.RangeRover P38, Yam inflatable, Saab 9-3 Convertible.
Mk1 Interceptor, 115/3067
Martin R

Re: Jensen House Carters Green

Post by Martin R »

Good to see this sensible post - perhaps you might consider sending a copy of the text with a photo to Paul Strange for inclusion in the magazine? (If you haven't done so already?)
FF MK1 119/100
Interceptor MK3 136/8514
JOC Member 8905
Kevin Birch

Re: Jensen House Carters Green

Post by Kevin Birch »

Good call Martin, will do.

the cars all lined up, with the A40 which was built at this site.
20190518_143643[1].jpg
20190518_143643[1].jpg (237.41 KiB) Viewed 869 times
My Toys: Lotus Cortina MK2.RangeRover P38, Yam inflatable, Saab 9-3 Convertible.
Mk1 Interceptor, 115/3067

Return to “General Discussion”