New Jensen Australia web site. Shock, horror

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
kenny38

New Jensen Australia web site. Shock, horror

Post by kenny38 »

I looked up the new Jensen site last night. Very nice EXCEPT in the models section. With shock and dismay I found no pic of SP and only a paltry couple of throw away lines in the S!!! section.
I rang Calver.R and complained. He explained that he doesn't "do" the website and just supplies material.... anyway could care less. He was irritable as he was knitting at the time. "just f%$# off and take your pill". I said I would put TimSP onto him! Kenny38 8)
Martin R

Re: New Jensen Australia web site. Shock, horror

Post by Martin R »

I'd say it's a VERY smart looking web site!
What's an SP?
:wink:
FF MK1 119/100
Interceptor MK3 136/8514
JOC Member 8905
kenny38

Post by kenny38 »

OK, Martin. That's another entry under your name in my book of real and imagined insults.
Kenny38 8)
Roh

Post by Roh »

What's the URL?
1964 Jensen CV-8 II
zacmarshall

Post by zacmarshall »

C-V8 II 104/2146 CHJ 948B
ex FF II, Interceptor I, II and III, SP, GTs and Healeys. You might say I got the bug....
JOC Member No. 5061
colin7673
now normal...

Post by colin7673 »

What a great looking and upto date site
Only working half a day now.
http://www.jensensontour.co.uk
Phil Hayes

Post by Phil Hayes »

kenny38 wrote:I looked up the new Jensen site last night. Very nice EXCEPT in the models section. With shock and dismay I found no pic of SP and only a paltry couple of throw away lines in the S!!! section.
I rang Calver.R and complained. He explained that he doesn't "do" the website and just supplies material.... anyway could care less. He was irritable as he was knitting at the time. "just f%$# off and take your pill". I said I would put TimSP onto him! Kenny38 8)
Kenny,
while you are sorting the issue out regarding the lack of SP. Can you open a new case? For the act of improper use of an FF? Due to completely tasteless wheels. Lovely car, but what a terrible shame!!
SP 131-4777
kenny38

Post by kenny38 »

Hi Phil. Have to tell you that FF won People's Choice at the last national Jensen Rally. Does this confirm your theory about Australian taste? Seriously though this particular FF is a top example of the marque and i would think best in world....well anyway hard to better. Owner likes a bit of bling and has spared no expense. Owner made a very good living as a windscreen fitter including Jensen rear screens. He was the first person insurance called to refit new screens for Ferraris, Mazzas and just about all prestige highly insured cars both in Australia and O/S. I like your new haircut. I found Blackpool so absolutely vulgar with skin heads with full body tatoos and that was just the women. So awful that when i remarked on this i received a rebuke from the concierge at my hotel. "It is alright for you with your posh accent". I did like the haddock n chips though.Kenny38 :lol:
johnw

Post by johnw »

kenny38 wrote:I did like the haddock n chips though.Kenny38 :lol:
Maybe you should try Grimsby Fish n Chips. Even better than Blackpool. I think this is why the next JOC International is in Hull!
Have you seen our stolen Jensen FF 119/011 https://twitter.com/jensenffdotcom
Phil Hayes

Post by Phil Hayes »

kenny38 wrote:Hi Phil. Have to tell you that FF won People's Choice at the last national Jensen Rally. Does this confirm your theory about Australian taste? Seriously though this particular FF is a top example of the marque and i would think best in world....well anyway hard to better. Owner likes a bit of bling and has spared no expense. Owner made a very good living as a windscreen fitter including Jensen rear screens. He was the first person insurance called to refit new screens for Ferraris, Mazzas and just about all prestige highly insured cars both in Australia and O/S. I like your new haircut. I found Blackpool so absolutely vulgar with skin heads with full body tatoos and that was just the women. So awful that when i remarked on this i received a rebuke from the concierge at my hotel. "It is alright for you with your posh accent". I did like the haddock n chips though.Kenny38 :lol:
Ahh yes Kenny, Blackpool won the peoples choice following a recent Australian tourist survey. I thought it a bit odd at the time, but it all makes sense now. :D
SP 131-4777

Return to “General Discussion”