Classic Stoney Car Show 2nd June 2019

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
RajM
JOC Regalia Secretary

Classic Stoney Car Show 2nd June 2019

Post by RajM »

Hi everyone,

Karan and I will be attending the Stoney Classic Car Show on the 2nd June 2019 from 9:30am to 3:30pm. For a small fee we have booked a spot to exhibit our Interceptor Mark II. If anyone would like to join us (not as part of the JOC as it is not being sponsored by them), please feel free to check out the link: https://carfestivalbooking.com/events/c ... stony-2019" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - the cost to exhibit is only £10, but if you just want to turn up it is free on the day, however, you won't get a designated spot. There are currently 61 spots left available to book for the exhibition... It also has motorbike at the show...

If you are interested, I'd be happy to arrange a lunch with our group at one of the local restaurants in the area. Please feel free to message me if you are interested in attending or would like to meet up...If I do get a group I will ask the event organiser to put us together.

Look forward to seeing a few of you. Raj
1996 BMW 840Ci
1986 BMW 325i Convertible
Slave to my passion and Wife to the JOC Chairman :wink: :wink:

Return to “General Discussion”