MY 1972 JENSEN INTERCEPTOR ONE DAY AT A TIME!

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
StevenLA

Re: MY 1972 JENSEN INTERCEPTOR ONE DAY AT A TIME!

Post by StevenLA »

Good morning Gentleman from sunny Los Angeles !

We have had continuous rain here on and off for weeks and we finally have a sunny day, so Monday as my friends garage is closed at the weekends, we will then fire up the engine and take the Jensen out onto the mean congested streets of LA lol !

THANK YOU for all your wonderful comments. I think that we will leave the chrome bumper on the front and leave the rear bumper off the car for now and continue with the discussion.

I think I will take my 1975 Cadillac El Dorado convertible out on the streets today as it has sat sadly in the garage neglected for the last few months as the Jensen became the new girl in town.

I have waiting for some Southern California sun !

The problem with finally getting my Jensen back after all these years, I now want to buy as many Interceptors as I can and horde them as they are more precious than gold, the only problem is you need a lot of gold to purchase them as they become more in demand, if only I could win the lottery next week ?

Have a great weekend !

Cheers Steven.
Attachments
IMG_3407.JPG
IMG_3407.JPG (122.6 KiB) Viewed 623 times
IMG_3732.JPG
IMG_3732.JPG (260.92 KiB) Viewed 623 times

Return to “General Discussion”