LONDON CLASSIC SHOW

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
Tonyb66

LONDON CLASSIC SHOW

Post by Tonyb66 »

JUST WANTED TO SAY HOW NICE IT WAS AT THE SHOW TODAY AND HOW MUCH I ENJOYED THE JOC STAND . REALLY WASNT SURE ABOUT THE REEF BUE CAR IN PICS BUT IN THE FLESH STUNNING . STILL NOT SURE ABOUT THE WHEELS BUTS THE REST WAS GREAT. GOT TALKING TO A GUY FROM OILY RAGS CLASSICS AND REALLY .TOP GUY .TIMS SP IS BEAUTIFUL AND THE STAND WAS BUSY EVERYTIME I WENT PASSED. GREAT EFFORT ALL ROUND AND WITH THREE JENSEN STALLS THE CARS WERE GETTING LOTS OF ATTENTION
Pymmie

Re: LONDON CLASSIC SHOW

Post by Pymmie »

Dave Pearce is Oily Rag Classics based in North Cornwall.

His work on the Reef Blue SP is second to none.

Can’t wait to see his next creation - Mk1 FF

John P
Previous Jensen Owner 2010-2022 (128/4451)

Understeer - Hitting the fence with the front of the car
Oversteer - Hitting the fence with the rear of the car
Horsepower -How fast you hit the fence
Torque - How far you take the fence with you
DPP

Post by DPP »

Thanks very much, the SP seemed to get a good response from the public and even a couple of people who didnt like the wheels in the online photos changed their minds when seeing the car in the flesh.

I had a great weekend and spoke to many nice and knowledgeable people.

With the Cropredy and JIA stands the Jensen presence at the show was huge for such a niche manufacturer that has long since gone.

Thanks to John Stadden and Shaun for organising a great stand and letting me be part of it and not to forget the great stand put together by Eddie which makes the club look very proffesional.
Dave Pearce
Oily Rag Classics
Jensen FF 119/133
Jensen FF 119/182
Jensen Interceptor III 128/4430
Frontrow

Post by Frontrow »

Couldn’t agree more. Really good Jensen presence at the show. Very interesting chat with super chap from JIA and nice to see Cropredy Bridge stand. As ever the Jensen Owners Club stand was quite excellent. For me with a Jensen bias, this was the best show so far.

Return to “General Discussion”