Cometh Calver, destroyer of wealth

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
kenny38

Cometh Calver, destroyer of wealth

Post by kenny38 »

Had a conversation with Richard today about his goat and agistment fees plus vets bills. He takes advantage of my good nature. He has informed me that he intends to republish Chassis Data in response to great deal of demand.
On behalf of all present book owners i protested that copies,especially leather bound, are some times available on B bay for around 400 quid. Now if Richard goes ahead with this appalling idea he will release more books on to the market and bring the price down. Nothing like this has been conteplated since Luther M. translated the bible from English to Hebrew with a page devoted to Tynsdale's comments. Now that didn't end well. Bibles are cheap. (Keith pick the bones outa that) richard is also writing a couple of pages about the provenance or whatsit about anyones car for a small fee. This you can add to the other useless stuff to offer when you sell your car carefully standing with your back to the rust bubbles ("my goodness I never realised"!!) and kerb rash. Contact Richard for more details. Start a petition urging him not to republish as all our super will be at risk. What an old heart break he is. My dogs got out again and killed and ate a neighbour's 3 chickens. Appears once again they were his 3 daughter's pets. I told them Grant was coming soon. Kenny38 :evil:
Martin R

Re: Cometh Calver, destroyer of wealth

Post by Martin R »

I have no doubt that demand for original books will increase, along with their prices. (possibly)
FF MK1 119/100
Interceptor MK3 136/8514
JOC Member 8905
sentimental journey

Post by sentimental journey »

I'd be interested in a Calver version of the Bible.
None of us are getting out of this alive!

119/038
127/216
127/246
127/253
sespie

Post by sespie »

He's a Calvernist.
Simon
1974 Interceptor III
1973 Lotus Europa Special
1979 Rover 3500
Dino Fritz

Post by Dino Fritz »

Ric's probably completing another memoir, which will allow his publishing empire to monopolise all things Jensen and allow him to dominate the automotive publishing world.

I can picture him laughing as he reads this, stroking a white cat... :lol:

Dino
Jensens.........when does it ever end!
felixkk

Post by felixkk »

Only people from Australia and New Zealand responding?! :shock: Great, I meant, horrible news. Will it be a revised edition?
Felix Kistler
C-V8 112/2454, 541DL 2223849
JOC 9465
Secretary/VP JCC Jensen Car Club of Switzerland

www.jcc.ch / office@jcc.ch

Return to “General Discussion”