Jensen Interceptor History

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
felixkk

Re: Jensen History

Post by felixkk »

Richard Calver wrote:John Hull is a motoring historian, author of Avanti: The Complete Story - see https://www.dymocks.com.au/book/avanti- ... BLT67hoSHs He owned an Interceptor III for many years (might own another Jensen now, I'm not sure) and is a keen follower of Jensen history.

Like John, I aim to preserve and interpret history and present it afresh for each new audience, hence my Jensen books.

The best way anyone can assist that process is by buying books. By absorbing the information presented, you improve your own understanding of the subject, learn where the gaps lie and encourage the emergence of more work, without which the remaining unexplored history will disappear.

In the Jensen world, there are many who contribute articles of historical interest via different means such as this forum, club magazines, books, talks and so on. I am sure that will continue. I know I certainly have a lot to get on with.
John, if you are interested in getting in touch with people who worked at Jensen, you could join the Facebook group „West Bromwich People“ and search „Jensen“.
Felix Kistler
C-V8 112/2454, 541DL 2223849
JOC 9465
Secretary/VP JCC Jensen Car Club of Switzerland

www.jcc.ch / office@jcc.ch

Return to “General Discussion”