541 outside the Lugger Portloe

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
RAP72
V8 Lover

541 outside the Lugger Portloe

Post by RAP72 »

Has anyone got, or know where I could get, a good copy of the red 541 outside the Lugger Pub in Portloe?

A friend's daughter who is recovering from a year of Chemo and Operations recently posted a photo on FaceBook of the Lugger Pub. She was staying in a house opposite. I posted a copy of the advert (low quality) and then a copy of Jens's car that Jens posted a while ago. The friend's daughter (appropriately called Jennie) has asked if I can get a copy of each for her friend. I have asked Jens for a copy of his photo, and hopefully one of the advert, but if he does not have one could someone advise where it came from and if a good copy is available.

Thanks.
Attachments
Lugger.png
Lugger.png (1.79 MiB) Viewed 1078 times
Keith

Re: 541 outside the Lugger Portloe

Post by Keith »

Not sure what you're asking for Steve?

Do you want a print of the image, or do you want a copy of the 541-S brochure?

If you want a print of the image, then print out the one above on a good quality printer on good quality paper stock. It's not a bad scan.

I've had a look on Ebay, but I don't think there's currently any 541-S brochures for sale.
Forum Founder & Forum Member No 1.
RAP72
V8 Lover

Re: 541 outside the Lugger Portloe

Post by RAP72 »

Thanks Keith

I was after either a better print of the image or a brochure.

However, with my new found computer skills 8) I have found out how to 'upscaled' the image to about 2MB so that will probably do. I am sure she doesn't want a full size poster.

Return to “General Discussion”