Every home or garage should have one..

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
Richie
V8 Lover

Every home or garage should have one..

Post by Richie »

A Marks and Spencer Jensen(sic) lamp...We'll have to forgive the obvious spelling mistake.
https://www.marksandspencer.com/Jensen- ... dpredirect" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Attachments
PL_05_T80_8181_N3_X_EC_0.jpg
PL_05_T80_8181_N3_X_EC_0.jpg (23.77 KiB) Viewed 1606 times
Chris_R
JOC General Secretary

Re: Every home or garage should have one..

Post by Chris_R »

They should make up their mind. The product name is "Jensоn Floor Lamp", the description says "Classic style meets contemporary design with our Jensen floor lamp."
Chris
JOC Member 6116
--------------------------------------------------
Richie
V8 Lover

Post by Richie »

the original was also spelt with an "o", hence my (sic) after it...I guess this site autocorrects so spelling Jens0n is difficult :D
Chris_R
JOC General Secretary

Post by Chris_R »

Richie wrote:the original was also spelt with an "o", hence my (sic) after it...I guess this site autocorrects so spelling Jens0n is difficult :D
Not if you know how! You can use the greek or cyrillic character "o" which does not get translated!
My point was the M&S site spells it both ways. One way in the product name, the other way in the product description. Maybe they also have an autocorrection feature on their website (but only for descriptions).
Chris
JOC Member 6116
--------------------------------------------------
Richie
V8 Lover

Post by Richie »

Perhaps the o changed to an e when linked in a sentence with the word "classic"... seems appt. :D

Return to “General Discussion”