looking for my dads Jensen

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
RAP72
V8 Lover

Re: INT 3527

Post by RAP72 »

ajc9415 wrote:
Richard Calver wrote:That would be 115/3527. I believe it is in the USA now.
According to the records it was metallic fawn with a moorland peat roof. Interior was beige and it left the factory on 28.08.1969. Hopefully that ties up with your memories. One of the last MK1’s produced. Out of interest where abouts in the UK are you? There may be events in your area.

wow :shock:
this original quest to find John's father's car has been well and truly hijacked. does anyone over the pond have any info?
Grant

Re: looking for my dads Jensen

Post by Grant »

johnw wrote:One was a friend of Tom Skillaine who worked for the MOD. He used wider chassis tubes to make it stiffer but without adding too much weight, and reinforced the front engine frame to reduce twist and stiffen the suspension/wishbone mounts. It was a very discrete mod to the frame.
Oh Yes John.. his name was Malcome.. very clever man.. border line absolute loonamoduleloonatic.. but I think sadly he exploded one night in his sleepImage, & I know you know the story of when he bought the other FF and it wouldn't fit in his Garage!!Image
Manual Int&Rag-TopImage
"Monkey Man"sig RegistrarImage

Return to “General Discussion”