Beaulieu Autojumble Tickets With Friday Entry

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
DPP

Beaulieu Autojumble Tickets With Friday Entry

Post by DPP »

I have 2 spare tickets for the Autumn autojumble, these are traders tickets and are valid for Friday, Saturday and Sunday entry.

Arrive on Friday and get the best bargains whilst traders are setting up and looking for bargains themselves, Friday is quiet but lots of stuff is bought and sold between traders before the public even get a chance to see it.

Sat and Sunday entry straight in at 8am long before the public. These tickets include an exhibitors car park pass and entry must be via exhibitors entrance and not main gate.

Cost £55 for 2 tickets and 1 car park pass (cost of std sat/sun tickets), ready to post immediately.
Dave Pearce
Oily Rag Classics
Jensen FF 119/133
Jensen FF 119/182
Jensen Interceptor III 128/4430
Chris_R
JOC General Secretary

Re: Beaulieu Autojumble Tickets With Friday Entry

Post by Chris_R »

I don't think I'm after anything specific but it could be interesting to have a nose around on the Friday if anyone wants to share the tickets with me. I'll be at Hampton Court concours on the Saturday so would not have any use for them then. Someone else could perhaps use them?
Chris
JOC Member 6116
--------------------------------------------------
DPP

Re: Beaulieu Autojumble Tickets With Friday Entry

Post by DPP »

Tickets now gone.
Dave Pearce
Oily Rag Classics
Jensen FF 119/133
Jensen FF 119/182
Jensen Interceptor III 128/4430