Air con repairs ITS HOTTING UP!!!!!!!

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
petermarchant

Air con repairs ITS HOTTING UP!!!!!!!

Post by petermarchant »

Hi Guys,

Hope you guys have been enjoying the sunshine i have been trying to use the car when possible being a rag-top but have found it more comfortable leaving the roof up with the air con on, But on the last few outings i have found my air con to be playing up not keeping a cool temp for long periods,

I made contact with Pat FROM FEN-AIR through the forum,

Pat arranged to come to my house today to have a look over the air con and see if he could fix my problem, I have always wanted to keep the original compressor to keep the car original.Pat spent a couple of hrs on site and has fixed the issues and the air con is working great he had all the required parts on board,

Just want to say i recommend him highly nice guy and knowledgeable,

Regards,

Peter,
Mark1Stu

Re: Air con repairs ITS HOTTING UP!!!!!!!

Post by Mark1Stu »

I've never met Pat, but I shall be in the queue to shake his hand.......I might even buy him a beer!
colin7673
now normal...

Post by colin7673 »

Pat at FenAir, really does know his stuff.. He set our AirCon up for the USA trip and it kept us cool in temps in the low Ninetys

Highly recommend Pat to anybody who wants to make their Jensen a cooler ride in the summer.
Only working half a day now.
http://www.jensensontour.co.uk
007aircon

Post by 007aircon »

Mark1Stu wrote:I've never met Pat, but I shall be in the queue to shake his hand.......I might even buy him a beer!
Now you have my attention with that offer :D
007aircon

Post by 007aircon »

petermarchant wrote:Hi Guys,

Hope you guys have been enjoying the sunshine i have been trying to use the car when possible being a rag-top but have found it more comfortable leaving the roof up with the air con on, But on the last few outings i have found my air con to be playing up not keeping a cool temp for long periods,

I made contact with Pat FROM FEN-AIR through the forum,

Pat arranged to come to my house today to have a look over the air con and see if he could fix my problem, I have always wanted to keep the original compressor to keep the car original.Pat spent a couple of hrs on site and has fixed the issues and the air con is working great he had all the required parts on board,

Just want to say i recommend him highly nice guy and knowledgeable,

Regards,

Peter,
Thanks peter
It was a pleasure to help, especially considering the hidden fault that took the time to unearth...

I Hope you enjoy the summer that much better

Regards

pat
http://www.fenair.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “General Discussion”