Hagerty current thoughts?

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
Michael Richardson

Hagerty current thoughts?

Post by Michael Richardson »

There has been much talk re values of the Interceptor and the convertible. See cars for sale below. Contrary to our opinions that the ragtop has lost favour...,Hagerty has not changed its opinion that a convertible is worth twice as much as the saloon . Currently showing (excellent,but not concours) $ 80K versus $40K. Much in line with my thoughts over a period of years,but put that into £GBP,......? ?
cannonball

Re: Hagerty current thoughts?

Post by cannonball »

Michael Richardson wrote:There has been much talk re values of the Interceptor and the convertible. See cars for sale below. Contrary to our opinions that the ragtop has lost favour...,Hagerty has not changed its opinion that a convertible is worth twice as much as the saloon . Currently showing (excellent,but not concours) $ 80K versus $40K. Much in line with my thoughts over a period of years,but put that into £GBP,......? ?
Without doubt a quality hardtop interceptor will now bring more money than a same condition convertible, over the last couple of yrs there has been some really nice quality convertibles bought out of the USA for circa $45,000 and less and then struggled to resell over here in the UK, The convertible did over here at least used to bring much more money than a hard top its all changed,,i have said it before at shows years ago a convertible would trundle in and people would be wowed not any more,, oh sorry Haggerty are wrong, :shock: :lol:
WATTS RACING TRANSMISSIONS, 07974 088375,
CLOBBER THE COMPETITION

Return to “General Discussion”