Members group / colours reset

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
kenny38

Re: Members group / colours reset

Post by kenny38 »

I still haven't got a member's only. How does one sign in and out? it did appear for a while but now gone again. Zac stop playing silly games with us. kenny38 8)
yellowhealey

Post by yellowhealey »

my name is still not gone green
Kevin Crafts
Jensen Healey MK1
Yamaha RD400F
Kawasaki Z650 C3
Chris_R
JOC General Secretary

Post by Chris_R »

Make sure you know your forum password, at the very top left of the screen is the Logout link. Click that to logout and then login again. Remember to tick the "remember me" box on the login screen!
Chris
JOC Member 6116
--------------------------------------------------
zacmarshall

Post by zacmarshall »

If you don't show green then email Darren Barnes, the membership secretary join@joc.org.uk with your membership number and your forum ID and he will add the email address used on your forum account to the membership system, and add you to the members group on the forum.

The members group on the forum is refreshed periodically from the primary and alternative email addresses held on the membership system, but will need to be updates manually until this is done.
C-V8 II 104/2146 CHJ 948B
ex FF II, Interceptor I, II and III, SP, GTs and Healeys. You might say I got the bug....
JOC Member No. 5061
Martin R

Post by Martin R »

Chris_R wrote:Make sure you know your forum password, at the very top left of the screen is the Logout link. Click that to logout and then login again. Remember to tick the "remember me" box on the login screen!
The position of the log-out and log-in is dependant on the "theme" you're using; mine is top right of the screen.
FF MK1 119/100
Interceptor MK3 136/8514
JOC Member 8905

Return to “General Discussion”