On the road

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
felixkk

Re: On the road

Post by felixkk »

kenny38 wrote:E Type owners...says most are balding and have unresolved issues concering first love, polyester shirts and pants and polytechnic.
I don‘t have polyester clothing, phew. That was close. Sorry to hear about the doctor‘s pets, I wonder what he has to say about the owners of rabbits?
Felix Kistler
C-V8 112/2454, 541DL 2223849
JOC 9465
Secretary/VP JCC Jensen Car Club of Switzerland

www.jcc.ch / office@jcc.ch
kenny38

Post by kenny38 »

Had the Pycho. Doc and nice wife with twin girls over on Sat. night for dinner. As my dogs had eaten their rabbits the athmosphere was a little subdued.
He opined that I could have a small problem in that I have rather large (Great Danes) possibly aggro and certainly a threat to livestock of the smaller kind. Also in "your" garage sits a "very aggro. overly assertive vehicle. This can cause trouble for you, even extending to your dogs." The Jensen SP sat....bonnet up showing it's guts. "No shame" I weakly remarked. Anyway he has briefly seen her before when we had the chicken affair. This time he sat in her and admired her and.......wait for it........"how fast can she go"? Knowing he had a small Golf GTI (whatever) outside I bravely said "about 0-100 in 5.7 and mid 13's for quarter." "Oh", says he with a flourish of his nice hanky "well I rather think my car can keep up and a lot less harmful to the climate". I showed him a picture of Grant and told him he was my bro in law and would be visiting soon when they were next in residence. The girls started to cry. All through the dinner the little blond girls (possible extras from The Shining) kept staring at me...accusingly. I hope they go home to Sydney soon. My wife reckons I should stay off the Forum as I get head aches.Kenny38 :evil:
Grant

Post by Grant »

KennyImage
Please tell your wife to get stuffed & keep out of any precious forum time!!Image
You are the star of the forum and we love youImageShe needs to spend more time cleaning the houseImage... Last time she left it for so long she rang me to say she had enough fluff to de-fluff a fluffer!!Image
:wink: XXImageXX
Manual Int&Rag-TopImage
"Monkey Man"sig RegistrarImage
felixkk

Post by felixkk »

All through the dinner the little blond girls (possible extras from The Shining) kept staring at me...accusingly.
:D Can you blame them :D
Felix Kistler
C-V8 112/2454, 541DL 2223849
JOC 9465
Secretary/VP JCC Jensen Car Club of Switzerland

www.jcc.ch / office@jcc.ch
kenny38

Post by kenny38 »

Am driving my SP to Melbourne this month for JCCA national rally in rather swank resort. It will cost around $1K aud in fuel there and back assuming I get 15mpg at constant 100/110K's. With this in mind i took my gonads in my left hand and went to the airport bikies rooms.
"Who the $#@% are youse" was the greeting. Well when they were certain I posed no risk to their dachsund puppies (one peed on my R.M.'s) they were very helpful. Anyway they gave her another tune up replaced (new?) plugs changed all the oil in diff/gear box and general grease up all round. I get the dreaded phone 2 days later "come in and see us". Well everything was OK, even a secret coolant leak and he showed me under the body (he tossed the one wrapped in garbage bags aside) :lol: and said "no rust we can see including sills. Nice body condition (and the garbage bag I swear groaned) excellent paint and chrome and I have charged youse for that check up. He showed me the things I have to get from supplier as stuff had been neglected for some / many years.
Need upper and lower control arm bushes (inner)
Replace all shocks (original ones still on)
Exhaust mount bushes X2
Handbrake pads
Every thing else OK ("could yous drop a small package off on way to Sydney for us? Also we have relatives in the UK always looking for secure storage?" I gave them Grant's and Martin R.'s address') 8)
The SP at the moment is a wheel spinner. They really do a great job. Kenny38 :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”