JNSN lorries

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
Kevin Birch

JNSN lorries

Post by Kevin Birch »

Has anybody here have contact details for any of the JNSN lorries that have survived, and are on the road. The Dartmouth park open day is looming in May, and it would be good if we could get one to attend, I know it is a tall order, but if you don't ask, you don't get.
I'll be trying to get some other Jensen built cars there too, as well as the usual Jensen models.
My Toys: Lotus Cortina MK2.RangeRover P38, Yam inflatable, Saab 9-3 Convertible.
Mk1 Interceptor, 115/3067
RAP72
V8 Lover

Re: JNSN lorries

Post by RAP72 »

Great idea Kevin, I always thought a JNSN truck with a Jensen on the back would be a great display at the NEC. If it won't take a Jensen then make it the superior sitting out area for members. :wink:

Allsorts Autos
The Little House Lower Dunton Road Dunton Village Essex
M13 3SJ
tel: 07836 359360

Is the address of the one that is taxed until Aug 2018
colin7673
now normal...

Post by colin7673 »

There is the Earls Court JNSN, so I was told, here in Lincolnshire, but you be hard pressed to get it away from his collection.
Only working half a day now.
http://www.jensensontour.co.uk
PaulMcElhinney

Post by PaulMcElhinney »

Kevin, I have an e-mail address for a guy in Stourbridge who is a big noise in the Austin Owners' Club. He has a beautifully restored Austin A40 Sports which was built by Jensen, either at carters Green or Kingswinford, not sure which. Let me know if you'd like his contact details. Paul.
Paul McElhinney - Mk I 115/3309 in Positano yellow, FF Mk II 127/289.

Return to “General Discussion”