More BS on FB

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
felixkk

More BS on FB

Post by felixkk »

Complete nonsense on the Facebook group Gentleman’s Express. Spooky Russian (check what he’s posted on his page), giving advice on the price of an Interceptor. Free speech, I guess.
63EF84A7-F61C-4112-BE73-08DD9A43817A.jpeg
63EF84A7-F61C-4112-BE73-08DD9A43817A.jpeg (55.69 KiB) Viewed 2622 times
Felix Kistler
C-V8 112/2454, 541DL 2223849
JOC 9465
Secretary/VP JCC Jensen Car Club of Switzerland

www.jcc.ch / office@jcc.ch
Chris_R
JOC General Secretary

Re: More BS on FB

Post by Chris_R »

Well, it's only to be expected in response to a "what's it worth" question on Facebook. Stupid place to ask such a question.
Chris
JOC Member 6116
--------------------------------------------------
007aircon

Post by 007aircon »

As someone who has contributed to that particular post, yes you are going to get statements ( including mine) which can be debated at great length as to there accuracy of content, FB or on here is going to get all manner of opinions expressed, with a request of that nature, it's a bit like asking do you think my wife is sexy without even seeing a picture , correct not probably the best place to ask that sort of question and expect a educated response.
Grant

Post by Grant »

007aircon wrote:do you think my wife is sexy
Well.. I think you need to post a picture of her Pat and then we can decideImage

Manual Int&Rag-TopImage
"Monkey Man"sig RegistrarImage
007aircon

Post by 007aircon »

It would be a large file, don't think zac would be impressed lol
felixkk

Post by felixkk »

I was reminded of the other Russian (it may just be a Russian site- no idea), although he is on the other end of the scale:

http://www.theinterceptor.ru" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Seems like his Interceptor is still for sale, stated he will accept bids £117‘000 or higher. In the meantime not quite as crazy a price as it seemed a few years ago.

„Jensens in general are valuable, but not spectacularly so. But the one-of-one only Lightweight Racing Interceptor is vastly valuable, as it is the unique classic roadcar, hypercar, of the 1960's.“
Felix Kistler
C-V8 112/2454, 541DL 2223849
JOC 9465
Secretary/VP JCC Jensen Car Club of Switzerland

www.jcc.ch / office@jcc.ch
Chris_R
JOC General Secretary

Post by Chris_R »

007aircon wrote:As someone who has contributed to that particular post, yes you are going to get statements ( including mine) which can be debated at great length as to there accuracy of content, FB or on here is going to get all manner of opinions expressed, with a request of that nature, it's a bit like asking do you think my wife is sexy without even seeing a picture , correct not probably the best place to ask that sort of question and expect a educated response.
Pat, your's was probably the only sensible response in that thread.
Chris
JOC Member 6116
007aircon

Post by 007aircon »

Chris_R wrote:
007aircon wrote:As someone who has contributed to that particular post, yes you are going to get statements ( including mine) which can be debated at great length as to there accuracy of content, FB or on here is going to get all manner of opinions expressed, with a request of that nature, it's a bit like asking do you think my wife is sexy without even seeing a picture , correct not probably the best place to ask that sort of question and expect a educated response.
Thank God someone understands what I was trying to say, i was expecting a car to arrive and be whisked off to exile
Chris_R
JOC General Secretary

Post by Chris_R »

007aircon wrote:
Chris_R wrote:
Thank God someone understands what I was trying to say, i was expecting a car to arrive and be whisked off to exile
I'm sure something can be arranged :lol:
Chris
JOC Member 6116

Return to “General Discussion”