hooray, a new member!

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
kenny38

hooray, a new member!

Post by kenny38 »

Hi all. just to let you know something that will undoubtably make your day. I have joined the JOC. This means i can try and stay with as many of you as possible (min of 3 months each) over the next few years. i hope you won't mind but i have this "scratching disease" which is highly contagious but not terminal. Calver R's goat may be the cause.
Richard is coming to stay soon on his quest for more info on guns. I hope he replies to the Wapping budding author. Kenny38 :D
Chris_R
JOC General Secretary

Re: hooray, a new member!

Post by Chris_R »

I'm quite surprised there has not been a rush of congratulations and welcomes and generous offers to let you stay. Perhaps the thought of some weird antipodean scratching disease has put everyone off! I don't have anywhere to offer you but a friend of mine has two donkeys that he rescued and keeps in a nice dry barn and if you are used to goats, then donkeys aren't so different and they might not object to the scratching. He lives near Grant so you could pop over to his place for breakfast :D
Chris
JOC Member 6116
--------------------------------------------------
Grant

Re: hooray, a new member!

Post by Grant »

Chris_R wrote: He lives near Grant so you could pop over to his place for breakfast :D
Kenny the thoughtImage It is no problem what so everImageunder normal circumstances.. but I have just popped out for 2 yearsImage
Regarding the Itching... Image.. I've found some ointment for you and will post it out tomorrow, hang on Imageyes tomorrow, I have read the instructions and it says"For Coughs, colds, sore holes, and pimples around the a...ole". so that should work for youImage .. Ohh, Kenny Image.. When you are at Chris's house.. say hello from me please and don't mention the party there soonImage
Manual Int&Rag-TopImage
"Monkey Man"sig RegistrarImage

Return to “General Discussion”