BTCC Laser Tools victory

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
VFK44
Co-Administrator

BTCC Laser Tools victory

Post by VFK44 »

Congratulations to Aidan Moffat on a giant-killing victory for the single car Laser Tools team in the BTCC today. Should be good news for Keith Anderson who does the publicity filming for this small company and small team.
"Now that chassis number is particularly interesting ‘cos it’s the one after the one before, which is the one after mine, not many people know that"
Stephen, Epping, Essex
Keith

Re: BTCC Laser Tools victory

Post by Keith »

Thanks for your kind words Stephen, it's been a very emotional day. We also got a win in our Laser Tools Racing Ginetta as well.

I must say that I do rather more than promo filming for the team, and although I agree that the racing team is quite small, Laser Tools as a company is not!
Attachments
sEM4A5899.jpg
sEM4A5899.jpg (163.27 KiB) Viewed 1082 times
Forum Founder & Forum Member No 1.
VFK44
Co-Administrator

Re: BTCC Laser Tools victory

Post by VFK44 »

Familiar face cheering on the winner of the Silverstone round 3 BTCC this weekend, shown on ITV.
IMG_20180917_010354[1].jpg
IMG_20180917_010354[1].jpg (117.59 KiB) Viewed 830 times
"Now that chassis number is particularly interesting ‘cos it’s the one after the one before, which is the one after mine, not many people know that"
Stephen, Epping, Essex

Return to “General Discussion”