The Jensen Owners' Club A technical and discussion forum for all Jensen enthusiasts It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:24 pm

General Discussion

Forum User Guide / Magazine Archive

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.

by zacmarshall » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:36 pm

The forum has a new look, similar to the main web site including links to the web site so that you can go straight to the events diary or renew your membership.

Click here to download the guide.

Note that to read the guide you will need a PDF reader, which is available here:
http://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/

Copies of the magazines from issue 228, March / April 2013 are available on line, together with some older copies which have been scanned in and cleaned up.

To access the magazines you will need a user name and password which will be provided in return for giving the club the details of your car, please download the form here and then email to me at IT@joc.org.uk

The form is a word document, if you don't have word then please let me know and I will send a form in another format.
C-V8 II 104/2146 CHJ 948B
ex FF II, Interceptor I, II and III, SP, GTs and Healeys. You might say I got the bug....
JOC Member No. 5061
zacmarshall

Return to General Discussion