JOC Magazine

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
Davenewby

JOC Magazine

Post by Davenewby »

I have just received the latest copy of the JOC magazine. Read it all in one evening. What a great read, no matter what Jensen(s) you own, there is always something for everybody. For your annual subs, not only do you belong to a superb club, but you get more than your money's worth in the magazine. Just compare the cost with the annual cost of one of the popular Classic magazines :D

BUT, Keith, why did you have to print the article on replacing piston rings in this months issue? Which ba***rd amongst my "friends" told you that I was still awaiting the new set of rings for my poor old 440? :cry:

David
stevej
V8 Lover

JOC Magazine

Post by stevej »

Well Done Keith,

Another superb edition of the club mag.

Seasons Greetings to all,

Steve&Tracy Johnson.
Interceptor 1 115/3111
Interceptor 3 136/8617
Convertible 2340/9501
FF Mk 2 127/247
Patric

Post by Patric »

What a triffic read, kept me from buying christmas presents!

Thanks Keith ans seasons greetings to all

Patric
zacmarshall

Keith's got the nationals worried

Post by zacmarshall »

Speaking to some of the classic car journalists at the Classic car show at the NEC in Novermber, they said that one of the things drawing sales away from their magazines was the quality of the club magazines, the award winning JOC magazine is surely one of the best examples of this.
Well done to Keith.

What did people think of the regalia photo advert and seperate price list?

Zac

Return to “General Discussion”